See some common questions and answers below:
I have questions about my order, who do I contact?
Please fill-out the Contact Us form and add your order # in the message. To avoid any delays, please provide your full name and order # when sending an inquiry.
I have food allergies, is your product safe to eat?
Please avoid consuming our products if you are allergic to ANYTHING!
Do you have a location? Can I pick up?
We are a food processing facility, not open to the public for pick-up orders. We ship ALL our products.
How long until I get my order?
• Orders are typically shipped within 7 days the time you place your order.
• When your order is processed and ready for shipping, you will receive an email noticication and tracking number.
• Shipping time is dictated by US Postal Office/UPS
How long does shipping take?
Shipping is usually 2-4 Business days.
*Due to the current situation with Covid-19 shipping my be delayed*
What’s the shelf life? How do I store?
Shelf life is one year (1yr).
Refrigerate after opening. For best results prior to first use, we suggust you refrigerate for 30mins to thicken up.
What is your return policy?
NO REFUNDS. All sales are final.
Replacement will be issued only if damaged upon delivery. Must inform us within 24 hours with photos as proof.
My package has been lost/stolen, what do I do?
Before a package is declared lost/stolen we check a few things:
1. You submitted the correct address
2. You’ve made every attempt to look for your package in case it was hidden by your mailman (if you live in a residence).
3. You’ve allowed 72 hours from when it has been marked as “delivered” by the post office to make an inquiry
In the case where the tracking says “delivered” but you haven't received your package, you can visit your local post oice or contact UPS / US Postal Office to file a claim. Please make sure you submit the correct address. We are not responsible for packages that are lost/stolen. Once your package leaves our premises, we are not responsible for them as UPS / US Postal Office is a shipping service that you pay for us to send for you. Once we send, the liability is between you and UPS / US Postal Office; However, we want you to receive your order, We are willing to replace items / Customer must cover re-Shipping cost